It’s been a snowy, and quite frankly gross, week on PEI. With the roads being sub-par, adventuring in my little 2002 Jetta was probably not in my best interest. So, I’ve decided to post yet another picture from the Hopewell Rocks (I know, I know, I’m sorry!). But don’t worry, I am looking forward to getting out once this wet and yucky snow ends, and getting some pretty wintery pictures, and maybe even some festive ones as the holidays approach! (PS kudos to Shaugn for actually taking this picture for me, xo).
Now, I know I can’t just post a picture of myself and call it day. Instead, I have decided to do something similar to what I did in Shaugn’s post, and let you all know 10 different things about me! Enjoy 🙂
- I want to by a physiotherapist when I “grow up” (whenever that happens…)
- If Shaugn has his way, we will have two dogs, a Boxer (his) and an Australian Shepard (mine)
- I have a Youth Olympic Bronze Medal in curling
- My (current) favourite past time is watching Gilmore Girls
- Although I said I would never need a coffee to get me going in the morning, it is best recommended that you do approach me before I am at least half way through my cup of joe in the mornings
- My favourite blog is The Uncommon Law
- I absolutely love the outdoors
- I want to someday travel to all different parts of the world
- I will only clean my room/apartment/Shaugn’s place while listening to 2000’s one-hit wonders
- Chocolate covered almonds are God’s gift sent from the heavens
Also, if you haven’t forgotten, this is still one of the best songs there ever.
If there is ever something you would like to see on the blog, please comment below any post!
Rule #34 in life: When asking your significant other to pose nicely for you, you should expect them to do something silly 97% of the time. (Don’t believe me? Check this out.)
As mentioned in a previous post, Shaugn and I were recently over to New Brunswick, and spent our morning hiking at the Hopewell Cape Park. It was a great morning, with many silly pictures!
As this is (I believe) Shaugn’s first time officially being on the blog, I’ve decided to do something different! So here are 10 random facts about Shaugn.
- If you are on the island, you can listen to him weekday afternoons on the radio
- He is originally from the far away land of Montreal, and is persistently trying and failing to teach me French
- The puns will never end, and never really get any funnier
- Along with trying to teach me French, he has a degree in Music Performance (Classical Piano), and is succeeding at teaching me how to play
- He has a cat named Jack(ass), who he loves and hates more than most things
- Although he just turned 26, he acts 7, maybe 8, at best (please refer to picture above)
- His favourite shows are HIMYM, Friends, and Scrubs
- He will ruin almost every cute, loving, or serious conversation we try to have by cracking jokes or making a funny face
- He hates curling, but tolerates it around me
- He has the biggest heart and the kindest soul
This week’s picture is a throwback to a session I had with Meaghan in the summer of 2014. Meaghan is one of my favourite people to photograph because she is a natural in front the lens, and makes my job so much easier. Although there were many pictures from this day, this is one of my absolute favourites!
I really need to plan more study breaks like this. Can’t wait to share the rest of the pictures from this gorgeous trail!
This would be my roommate’s little fur baby. She’s a bundle of joy who loves to play only at 3am, runs around the apartment like a crazy thing, and hates to cuddle. We do love her!
I promise, I didn’t forget. I just may not have remembered for awhile… Anyways, here are some of the pictures from Westisle’s prom! The full album can be viewed on my Facebook page.
Yes, I know. It is prom season again! I will be posting some more pictures later in the week, however I could not resist posting this as the sneak peak!